Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can I start a figure skating career at age 19?

Im a 19 year old female who loves the sport of figure skating but never ice skated a day in my life. I just need some tips on where and how to start and if it would be too late?|||Lakeplacidgirl is right! I started skating when I was 29 by going to group adult lessons, public skating sessions, and then private lessons. The US Figure Skating Association even has competitions for adults if you're into that. Check out usfsa.org. |||of course! there are many aduIt figure skaters at my home rink.

Report Abuse


|||A great part time job is doing Free Surveys Online. Its a Fast, Easy and simple way to make extra money. check this website for info and Proof of Payments





http://bestearningways.com





And download SEO software from this site for more earning.





Keep using answers.yahoo.com

Report Abuse


|||Sure you can! I started figure skating at 19, though I could do basic skating. Call the rinks near your house and find out if they have adult group lessons or coaches that teach adult privates. I never did group lessons as an adult, just semi-private (2-3 people) and privates. Go to public skate and get used to the ice.


Keep your head up, your knees bent (a bit), and your arms out and have fun!!|||Of course its not too late! First start by going ice skating on your own and then try a class, and to find a class you can look it up in your local yellow pages or online depending where you live. You can definitley try it!|||yea if u work hard

No comments:

Post a Comment