Thursday, November 24, 2011

How do I get into the world of figure skating?

I just finished my cheerleading season and I wanted to do it for High School. But I had found out that High School cheerleading is too exspensive for my taste. I have been wanting to be on my local figure skating team for some time. Could you please help my by giving me important information about figure skating?|||Well figure skating is ann expensive sport too so consider the cost portion of the sport before you get to serious. If the price is what you like then type in your town and ice rinks and there should be a map! Hope that helps!|||Well To Be On The Figure Skating Team You Have To Be A Freestyle Level.. Im Assuming You Have Never Skated Before.. Its Not Easy And Takes Awhile.. So You Might Think About A Year From Now ( Next Competitive Season) But To Find A Basic Skills Group Lesson Program To Help You Get There Go To USFSA.org

No comments:

Post a Comment