Thursday, November 24, 2011

Where can i begin doing young teens pair figure skating near Boston Massachusetts?

I am 13 years old and would like to start doing young teens pair figure skating. I am on freestyle 5 and have been skating since i was very young. I would very much love some help on finding a way on how i can do this. THANKS!|||It depends on where you are. I mean you say you're "near Boston", but different areas around here have totally different skating programs. If you're North or West of the city, the best is the Colonial figure skating club in Acton. They have some of the best skating programs in the state; they got the more medals than any other club this year at regionals. I don't do pairs, but I know they do a bunch of pairs skating and they have really great pairs coaches. If you don't live close to there, I'd call up the Skating Club of Boston. They're really good too. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment