Saturday, November 19, 2011

Figure Skating?

i recently started figure skating again after a 3 year break. im 13 now and is wondering if it is too late to compete? I already know how to do an axel, camel spin, lutz. what should i do? quit.or keep going|||Keep going! You are never to old to compete. You may be able to compete on Jr level depending how good you are. You you can land the jumps perfectly I would recommend testing.





Good Luck|||Keep going!! I competed in university! There are tons of competitions that are for EVERY level of skater and just for fun!


You sound like you know a lot already but check out www.mysk8coach.com - you can download videos and learn some new stuff - even field moves and spirals!

Report Abuse


|||i did the same thing i started back up (im 13 btw) in august and ive already started working on my double salchow and loop(: keep going!! its all worth it!!

Report Abuse


|||I think you should definately start skating again. Sometimes breaks are good. My friend Katlynn McNab had a long break and is now starting up again at 17! I also took a break for two years and just ogt back up. I stoped at the same as you and now I am 13 and my level is Intermediate

Report Abuse


|||defintialy keep going!!


i'm 13 and i compete and i'm also at your level!!! You'll probably start to learn doubles next. Skating is really fun so don't give up!!





Hope you have an awesome time skating!

No comments:

Post a Comment