Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Can you recommend me a good figure skating store - pro shop in montreal?

I'll be visiting montreal in the following days and I want to get myself a new pair of figure skating boots. It would be my first time in the city so I don't know of any store yet. I'm looking specifically for Jackson or Gam boots. Thank you in advance :)|||I wish I could help you, I was born in Montreal %26amp; used to live there for quite some time. However at that time I wasn't into skating as I am today, so I don't really know of any pro shops in that area... but good luck, I hope you find a good place :)!|||L'Artiste du patin in Brossard


http://www.artistedupatin.com/





That's where I used to get most of my stuff. Also Piacente is pretty good.





PIACENTE SPORTS


4435 BOUL DES GRANDES-PRAIRIES


ST. LEONARD QUEBEC H1R 3N4 CANADA


(514) 324-1240








BOUTIQUE DU PATINEUR


2475 CHEMIN DE CHAMBLY


LONGUEUIL QUEBEC J4L1M1 CANADA


(450) 647-1100


FAX (450) 647-1668


EMAIL boutiquedupatineur@hotmail.com











COME GUATHIER SPORTS


260 D'EPINAL


BOUCHERVILLE QUEBEC J4B7V4 CANADA


(450) 641-2131

No comments:

Post a Comment