Friday, December 2, 2011

*figure skating*?

Does anybody figure skate?|||i bet u cld get a lot of answers out of this!!!


im a figure skater i've been skating 4 1year and 11 1/2 mouths so almost 2 years!!!


im wkin on my double toe,loop......


i have my double sow down


im testing 4 pre-juv in February


my coach is really pushing my 2 my fullest and im hoping when i go 2 regional i can place in the top 4 (like i did this year) and move on 2 place in the top 4 in sectionals so i can go 2 nationals!!!


this last regional i didnt skate my best so i only got 4th (non qualifying) but im goin 2 bring it my best next year!!!





are u a skater???|||yes, since I was 5 :)|||yes i figure sk8|||I have figure skated for several years, though I have taken the past 2 years off from lessons and competitions due to injury.|||Sure do! I also teach to help pay for it.|||I am a figure skater. I am in the top ten scaters for my age and level in America as of last year. I am not trying to brag just giving you info. I am an ISI skater but I am the top ten out of USFSA and ISI. just wontering why you asked. if you are lurning to skate I say good luck to you. have fun|||Yupp, i figure skate.|||I am a figure skater, but have been off for almost 4 years now. Life takes over! But I aim to go back "someday"!!





:)|||Yes, I love to skate!

No comments:

Post a Comment