Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Do you wear bras with figure skating dresses?

Do you wear bras with figure skating dresses? If so, what kind? My daughter starting figure skating and I have no clue about the sport. She is 11 and her competition dress is lined. Just curious on what I should do now and in the future. Thanks!|||I'm 15 and in figure skating. I usually wear a bra unless the dress is padded there. Sometimes I don't though. I either wear a normal white bra (if it doesn't show) or strapless nude color ones. you can get them online at dance wear stores or you could probably find them easy at target or something. And don't wear underwear because it will show. I however, have this underwear I got at Victoria's Secret that is nude and no underwear lines. It's great I used it for a school dance and I use it for dance and figure skating. I recommend getting it.|||Oh boy i remember those day i am now 13, and i have a big top! If she is just starting with lessons she should just were sweet pants and a t-shirt with a light coat over. If she would like to were a dress tho then yes she may were a bra, i did at her age and i still do! Most girls feel comfortable with a bra but when she gets into higher levels with custom dresses, you can ask if they can put the bra in it so that way it's cheaper and more comfortable! *She should were a nude colored bra especially at compitions* Now lots of girls don't were underwear with their tights because it might show, Personally i say keep them on! It is just uncomfortable! That's all hope i helped|||i do, but it just really matters on the size of your chest, if she doesnt need to wear one then she can get away with out one

No comments:

Post a Comment