Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Where can I buy figure skating dresses?

I want to buy a dress about size 14. I dont want to order frm the internet, and I bought a few (dance) dresses at Wal-mart. Even though they call it dance, they look like figure skating dresses. What other stores can I buy a DRESS, from figure skating or dance, for cheap?|||Some swap-meets sell them|||Go to any local Dance Apparel store such as Danskin and stores like that.

Report Abuse


|||I am also a figure skater, and I like to get mine stitched. You can buy the cloth yourself.....and designing is half of the fun!!! you can add simple touches like rhinestones yourself after its done. This is best coz its the cheapest and since we only get to wear these dresses once or twice, it economical too!|||www.skate-buys.com


www.tidewaterice.com


www.nicefashions.com


www.icessorizeunlimited.com


www.figureskatewear.com





Just to name a few...|||Any ice rink shop.|||Dance store's and the internet...|||You can make your own, buy your own at any figure skating store or buy off the interent (which I know you don't what to do). The internet is the easiest place to do it. They have a very wide selection and there are many sites to choose from. If you want, try a google earch for figure skating dresses and it should come up. If not I suggest getting one made for you or making it yorself which is always very fun! I'm also a figure skater. I had the same problem. Hope this information helps you! :-D|||I don't know about cheap, but you could ask around the places where figure skating is taught or practiced, they always know where to buy ready made or who is an independent vendor. Also try among fashion design schools, some students also try some of this on their own, gyms would be another good choice because whoever supplies them with sports apparel that needs lycra usually has another business dedicated to swimsuits and figure skating apparel. Have you tried dancer supply stores? Gymnastics schools are also another great place for information.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. figure skating dresses

    ReplyDelete