Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How can I improve my figure skating?

I am 12 years old, and I've been figure skating since I was 7. My ultimate goal i to participate in Olympics, but I'm probably to young to think about that stuff right now. Could you tell me any competitions in Ontario or other ways to challenge myself and improve my figure skating? Thanks lots.|||Practice like crazy. That is the key to improving at pretty much any sport. Do balance excercises, and stay focused. Set goals for yourself and acheive them! Hope this helps!!! =]|||PRACTICE YOUR BUTT OFF!!!!!!!|||Just practice.


Make sure you stay fit.


Do some balance excercises.


And do more practice.








Good luck =]|||dont give up on your dreams .... i dont know about you but if you want something that bad go 4 it i dont about you i dont follow my dreams . . . i chase them !!!! ooohhh and remember always practice makes perfect!!!!|||Hire a good coach, one who has experience coaching Olympic-level skaters. And practice at least 4 hours a day. In order to make it to the Olympics, you have to dedicate your life to that goal.|||practice, practice, practice, practice

No comments:

Post a Comment