Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How long does it take to get to ISI freestyle levels in figure skating?

I have been figure skating for about 2 months now and I'm only in pre-alpha!!!


The only thing I have to work on are my 1 foot glides!!


Anyway, I wanted to know about how long will it take for me to get to ISI freestyle levels like 1, 2, 3, etc.


Will it take about a year????|||Depends on:





Number of times you practice, apart from your Group lesson. Bottom line.





Some students only skate 1x/wk with Groups, then wonder why they don't progress.





You should skate public sessions at least 2x/wk, not counting your Group sessions.





Good luck|||If you're taking group lessons, it depends on the length of the lessons. Assuming you pass everything, in a group lesson, that'd be 2.5 years if you spent 6 months at each level. If you took private lessons, I'd say a year, less if you're really good. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment