Friday, December 2, 2011

Is there a way to get or make figure skating dresses so I dont spend alot?

My mom wont let me spend a ton of money on figure skating dresses and I want to know if there is a place (online because I probably don't live in the same place as you) that sells them for cheap or if possibly I could make my own (and how)... Please help... Thanks!|||If you are thinking of making your own, I assume you can sew?


I recommend, Jalie sewing patterns. You will need stretch fabric


which you can buy cheaply on ebay if you don't have a fabric shop


near you. You will need crystals and glue too. There might be an


ice skating mom who you could ask for sewing tips?


If this seems too much to do by yourself buy a ready made dress


e.g Mondor from your ice rink shop [or ebay again] Then add crystals


to make it a competition dress.


Lastly, you can find cheap ready made dresses from China on ebay


or sometimes ice skating clubs have a second hand sale.


Good Luck and Happy Skating|||I purchased my skating dresses used on ebay. I spent $20 and $12 including shipping. They are plain but I can buy rhinestones decorate them.





There are dresses custom made dresses on ebay that are around $50 like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/Nice-custom-Figure-s鈥?/a>|||Are you looking for practice or competition dresses? For pratice dresses, I recommend http://tidewaterice.com/ For competition dresses, try http://www.littlecoral.com/-ice-skating-鈥?/a>|||you can but it is hard. look on ebay or look at dance websites and such. they have stuff sometimes. good luck!|||search Cheap skating dress .com that should help on google

No comments:

Post a Comment