Friday, December 2, 2011

Figure skating???

how much do you pay for your skating lessons and how much do you pay for competition fees for your coach to be there???


thanxx for help|||I pay about $10 per 15 minutes for my private lessons, my coach pretty much just comes the the competition and there is no real charge because any competition that I've been to there has been several other skaters that my coach coaches there.|||I pay $17 for 30 minutes.


And for competitions its usually the same.|||Well, I just started learning figure skating and it cost about 120 dollars a month for group lesson. And I don't know about the competition fees but I told you what I know.|||Private lessons cost between $20 and $45 per 30 minutes.


(Depends on the Coach)





Competition fees for in-house competitions are usually waived.





Competitions that are nearby: coaches usually charge one 30min lesson fee.





Competitions that require travel and lodging - the coach's expenses are usually split between the skaters. If the coach is missing lessons with other students, that lost income is also split. Some coaches charge a single lesson fee for each event at a travel competition.|||i used to pay $15/half-hour, but that was a while ago. i haven't heard of coaches charging to be at competition. that seems like a money-hungry thing to do. i assume most coaches want to see the hard work pay off and don't have to be paid to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment