Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Why are my figure skating costume questions being deleted?

I put up 2 questions relating to figure skating costumes- one about how much Mao Asada's 2011 tango tricolored dress cost and if I could get it custom made, and secondly, where could I buy relatively cheap figure skating costumes for ballet, tango and pirates of the Caribbean music programs. Why have those questions been deleted? I'm sure that I didn't delete them. Has my account been hacked or have I broken some rule on YA?|||If you do not sound like you are spamming for a business, the most likely answer is that no one has answered them. Questions with no answers are automatically deleted. The other reason is that "no best answer" got the most votes.





Questions with answers that are not voted on are not deleted.


I have voted "no best answer" on questions I have asked when the only answers have been totally ignorant of the topic or spam.|||Sometimes a question will "time out", that is, you may not have chosen a best answer and no-one cast votes, so the question is deleted. That may be the case because I distinctly remember answering the one about Asada's dress.





Otherwise, I'm not sure.|||make your questions private. someone is targeting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment